Saturday, September 6, 2008

Finally in Arizona






We are both, finally here in Arizona. We were able to find someone to rent our place so I packed up everything and Nate came home on Aug. 29 and we packed the truck then left. We got to our new place on the 31st. So now we are here living in Mesa, Arizona and are so excited. Nate is working at the Universtiy of Phoenix, and I am working part time at U.S.A gymnastics. I get to teach levels one, two, and three. And the ages are from 5-12. I'm really excited! If I can't get as many hours at the gym then I want, then I will be looking for another job. Our house is so cute and I am so excited to be living here. It is in a great area and we are a couple of houses down from Nik and Annessa, (Noah's Twin brother and family). We are also only fifteen minutes away from Noah and Giselle. We are excited to see what opportunities this move will bring. And we also want to thank everyone who helped us move, we really appreciate it. As a New September Resolution, or whatever, I, Celeste Fisher, promise to blog so much more than our lame every couple of month blogs. We Love You ALL!!
P.S. I will post more pictures once we have decorated and unpacked everything. Also, just in case you were wondering, those are real Palm trees right in our backyard. just FYI :)

6 comments:

Meg and Brad said...

Your house looks so cute and I'm glad you are finally there! I've been checking for updates as to what's been going on - and I'm so glad to finally be in the know!! Post some more pics soon!!

Holly and Matthew said...

YAHOO CELESTE!!! Your house looks beautiful!! What a great deal! We are so happy for you! Please keep us posted. . . more pics! YAHOO!! How is the new job coming? :) Love ya :)

Noah Rasheta said...

Welcome to Arizona! We're so happy to have you both here! Let's hang out!

Rasheta Family said...

We are happy to have you as our new neighbors. don't worry, we won't take advantage of you, we will only ask no more than 2 or 3 times a week for you to babysit! Unless we need more than that! ha
Anissa

Nana Maggie said...

Hey Celeste, I am so glad that you are finally in Arizona with Nate. Although I have to tell you that there is someone who that misses you so much...Can you guess who it is? I love your house and hope that you will continue to show us pictures of what you do with it. Good luck on the new jobs for you and Nate. The girls and I have blogs also and would love if you would add us to yours. Mine is www.thelifeandtimesofmaggiebrooks1.blogspot.com. Kayla's is www.kkandfamily.blogspot.com. And Vanessa's is www.vanessamsteggell.blogspot.com. So hopefully we will be able to keep in touch. Take care and we love and miss you. Maggie

Giselle Rasheta said...

Yay! You're here, you're here, you're here!!!!! I love your house and I'm so glad that you're here. I want you to come work at UOP so we can ALL eat lunch together everyday. I love you and I love the house.