Saturday, September 20, 2008

Old Job, New Job






Moving down here has been a lot of fun, but there are things that I do miss. My family, friends, school, and my job. I had the best job at Allyse's Bridal. It was so much fun, I worked with the best girls, and I had the best manager EVER! Before I left I took pictures with everyone because I knew that I was going to miss them. So to all of them I Love ya!! I have started a new job and it is completely different than what I have done in the past. I now work at U.S.A Youth Fitness Center coaching gymnastics. I am really having a lot of fun working here. As you can see in the picture, I get to go to work in a t-shirt, basketball shorts, and bare feet!! It has been really great not to have to worry so much about what to wear. But I am missing getting ready for the day and dressing in professional clothes. The girls that I coach are really fun to be around even though sometimes their attention span is non-exsistent. Although I love coaching, I am looking for another job because I work Mon-Thur nights and rarely get to see Nate. I will let you know how it goes. :)

3 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

Woo hoo! A new post and I didn't even have to wait a month since your last one :) I'm glad you're liking your job, but I wish the hours were better for you. If you ask me (which you're not, but since I'm opinionated and outspoken, you're gonna get it anyway), I think you should find a good bridal shop down here. You LOVE helping brides get ready for their weddings, and while there aren't any Allyse's down here, I'm sure you could find something that you enjoy. You may be here for a while and you want to be doing something you love. You are a natural working with brides - plus you miss getting ready. Do it! Do it now!!! Love you!

Cydnee Gee said...

good luck with the job hunt. I TOTALLY know how it is to leave a rockin' job (and be stuck in Idaho with no airport or means to leave it!) i'm thinkin' I need to hit the job search trail as well, drag. :-( hang in there, it's all ok, someday somehow. I miss you though, I wish Arizona were closer to Idaho, that might mean it was warmer in Idaho. :-)

Have a good day!!

Katie & Justus said...

Yep...I found you...haha