Monday, September 29, 2008

Cooking Adventure!





So Nate and I were thinking of something to eat. He suggested omlets. It sounded great and he said that he had a better way of cooking them instead of a frying pan. Reluctantly I said ok. He said that all you have to do is put your ingredients in a ziploc bag and then put it in bowling water. It cooks them perfectly. Still a little skeptical, I started making my omlet. We realized after cracking our eggs that we didn't have enough. So I had to run to the store and I just thought to get 18 eggs instead of 12, which actually will come in handy (keep reading to find why). So I come back and we finish cracking our eggs. We each put 6 eggs in our bags (which proved to be way to many). As Nate was so nicely mixing his he accidentally dropped his bag, that was not closed, so 6 eggs ended up on the floor. We cleaned that up, cracked 6 more eggs and started to boil our omlets. After about ten minutes we checked our omlets and noticed that Nates bag was leaking and he lost just about half his omlet in the boiling water. After bagging the omlets in a second bag, mine seemed to take forever to cook, but finally was finished. To my surprise they actually tasted really good. Thanks Nate for giving me a great cooking adventure. So the moral of the story is buy 18 eggs instead of 12.

6 comments:

Noah Rasheta said...

I love being the first to comment! Those omelette's sound pretty good. I'm gonna have to go out and buy eggs now.

Cydnee Gee said...

look at all these frequent posts, wow!!! good to see you're not starving so far from home (sniff, sniff). keep posting, we love to see how you're doing and what you're eating.

ps. we had pizza tonight from domino's. yum

Giselle Rasheta said...

Wow...impressive skills! Yeah, when Nate was telling me this story today I was definitely cracking up at you two. I love that you thought that you could each eat 6 eggs in the first place, haha! How funny... Thanks for documenting this omelet action!

The Fishers said...

Hey, in my defense, I haven't had an omelette in 7 years, let alone this kind. It may have been a rough road, but in the end they were delicious. Next time will be even better. And if any of you would like some cooking advice, come to the master chef!

aMs said...

Celeste! I was wondering what happened to you?ou! This is Amber (Starley)Adamson from PF. We'll have to keep in touch through blogs! I can't believe you moved! I hope all is well!

VanessaSteggell said...

ha ha you are so funny. We miss you. Kayla and i have made up a brilliant plan. Ok were going to kick those people out of your condo and were going to be like celeste wants to buy her condo back so bye. and then were going to go fly or drive down to your house and then were going to pack all of your stuff and leave nate a note and say that you guys are moving back into your condo and then were going to bring you, nate and your pal dodger back to utah. Does that sound like a good plan? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU sista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!