Friday, October 3, 2008

It's a Game!





Well as you guessed, (hopefully my drawings are not that bad) Nate and I received new callings in our ward. We are now primary teachers!! On top of that, I am also in charge of activity days for the younger girls, twice a month. We are really excited about our callings although they are very different than what we had in our last ward, (Young Womens President and Ward Mission Leader). As bad as this may sound we are very excited because we get to teach our little class and then go to sharing time where we get to sit and just make sure that our kids are quiet. I am thrilled about this because I do have a hard time sitting through Sunday School (lets be honest many of us have a hard time, it's not just me). I myself will probably learn more in sharing time so I am excited.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are there giant turtles attacking the chapel??

The Fishers said...

Nice one Alex! I laughed out loud while at work. I hadn't seen this post before. Didn't you see the giant sea-turtle invasion on the news?

Julie said...

Yeah! We love primary at our house! Wish you were here so you could serve in my primary - I'm sure they'll love you!!! Especially with all your beautiful artwork.

Rasheta Family said...

I like the angel Moroni statue! At first I thought it was just smoke from the giant turtle attack, then I thought it was an avenging Moroni throwing flames out of his trumpet at the turtles, then I realized he is facing the wrong way so it has to just be the statue. This is a fun game!

The Fishers said...

You all are jealous of my drawings!! And I at least have a creative post in stead of all your lame ones!!! Wanna fight, bring it on, I at least have an army of giant turtles on my side! What do you have? Nothing!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Fun!!!! I bet you will love that little change from your last "relaxed" calling...enjoy primary! I'm jealous that you get to sing primary songs every week, that's for sure!

Noah Rasheta said...

I'm excited for you guys to have those callings and have a temporary break from the more "time consuming" callings that are sure to be in your near future. Nate will be Bishop soon and then you'll really be missing your primary days!

Holly and Matthew said...

yahooo!!! You did a great job with the guessing game! haha. The primary are sure lucky to have you. :) CONGRATS AND HOPE ALL IS WELL! :) love ya :)