Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!





Many of you may know that Nate and I share our birthdays. It was yesterday and we had a great day, and thank you to all who wished us well. But this post is all about Nate! I wanted to let him know how much I love him. He is such a great husband and takes such good care of me. He is stuck at a job right now that he does not enjoy, but does it because he knows this is what he needs to do right now. It's amazing how strong of feelings you can have for one person, and I have them for Nate. He is someone who makes me want to be a better person, and is helping me accomplish that everyday. He has a great sense of humor and reminds me to not live life so seriously. I have the best time joking around with him and being immature. There are so many things that I have learned from him, and I am always learning more. He never seizes to amaze me with the things that he says, or does. He has always been determined in whatever he is doing and once he starts he will always finish. I look back at some of the things that we have done and places we have been to and can't imagine going to those places with anyone but Nate. I hate to even think what my life would be like without him. I am so lucky to have shared three years and three months as his wife. How blessed I am to spend the rest of my life and all of eternity with the man that I love.




I Love You Nate!!


6 comments:

Cydnee Gee said...

Happy birthday wishes to both of you, again!! That was so very nice Celeste, very well done! We love you too and are so glad you're in our family. Nate made the right choice! ;-) We love you too!

Shantelle said...

Love the pictures! We hope you both had a wonderful day. Your little upcoming vacation sounds like a lot of fun. We miss you guys!

Noah Rasheta said...

Nice post! I love the pictures of little Nate. We're so grateful for you guys and your friendship. I hope you guys had a good birthday and that we'll get to be around for many more to come. We wish you guys the best in all your goals and endeavors. Happy birthday!!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Happy Birthday to you both! I'm glad you were able to spend SOME time together on your birthdays, and I hope you never have to spend another birthday apart again!

Rasheta Family said...

I think you guys are awesome. This post shows part of the reason why!!
Love the baby Nate picture. It lokks just like him!!
Anissa

Nana Maggie said...

Celeste and Nate,
Sorry we are so long in wishing you guys a "Happy Birthday", I guess Kayla said that she already did. So I guess I am sorry that I am so long in wishing you guys one. Love the pictures of your trip with Giselle and Noah. Looks like you guys had alot of fun. I know that Holly Blanchard said that she emailed you and Giselle about Vanessa's special night, but I just wanted to tell you both how much it would mean to her if you guys could be here. We will understand if you can't, but if you are able to come I want it to be a special surprise for Vanessa. So if you guys are coming I am not going to tell her until she sees you that night. I am so proud of her and I want to thank you for helping her to acheive this accomplishment in her life. Love and miss you guys, Maggie, Kayla, and Vanessa