Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Well...... Still Here..... No baby..... and nothings Happening!

Well we have been at the hospital since 5 am this morning and it is now 1:30 pm and there has not been any change. I just got checked and I am barely at a one!! A one!! My doctor just came in and checked me and he said that he can't even break my water yet becuase it is still so far back. The contractions do not really hurt yet, but the thing that is killing me is I am so hungry!!! And all of you who know me, know how much I love food and love to eat. I have not been able to eat anything since last night. I think it kindof ironic that you are told that for 9 months you have to make sure that you eat enough for two and do 6 small meals a day, and have snacks, and now all of a sudden they hand you a cup of ice and say enjoy!! Yes that is killing me. Well hopefully something will happen so and we can keep you updated!
-Love Nate and Celeste, and Sadie (hopefully soon)

3 comments:

Holly and Matthew said...

Celeste.... You poor dear. I woke up this morning and couldn't go back to sleep for a while... but in the midst of me 'lying in bed' I said anspecial prayer for you because I knew you would be getting ready to head to the hospital soon. I think you are doing a TREMENDOUS JOB at being patient. I continue to pray that all goes well for the very best outcome possible. Oh how we wish we had all the answers. I am so grateful someone does though. :) COME ON LIT'L SADIE!!! We want to see you!! By the way, about the eating... I have totally thought about that as well. I am with ya there. NO FOOD = NO FUN. haha.:) :) GOOD LUCK! We are praying for you! Keep up the great work! Love ya! :)

Parisa and Zac said...

Hang in there!!! It is SO worth it in the end and you will have totally forgotten about all of this misery! It's going to happen before you know it and it's amazing! Enjoy every minute of it, it's incredible. Good luck! I can't wait to hear how everything goes! You'll do great! The minute you get to eat, no matter what it is, it's like heaven!

Shantelle said...

Just thought I'd post that Sadie is here!!! 6:21pm. 7 lbs 13 oz. 20 inches. Congrats you guys! Can't wait to see pictures