Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Do do do do do do do do....." (Jeopardy Theme)


Well, here I am at 40 weeks, past my due date, and still pregnant and uncomfortable. And yes that baby counter should say -1! But the end is in sight and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I had my doctors appointment yesterday and he said that nothing has happened! Not even dilated to a mere 1. I have just been chillin' at the same measurements for three weeks. He did measure the baby and thinks she may weigh around 7 pounds. Which sounds a lot better than the 8+ he estimated last week. So my doctor has scheduled me to be induced WEDNESDAY (yes, tomorrow) at 5:00 am! We are so so so excited. I am so happy to actually have a date that I know we are going to go into the hospital and get things started. So I get to pack my bags and get everything ready today after work and then it's baby time!!!! We are going to do our best to keep everyone updated so keep checking our blog and hopefully soon, Sadie will finally make her big debut!


6 comments:

Shantelle said...

Hang in there!!! I can't believe you are down to the last day! We are SO excited for you guys. We hope everything goes well and we can't wait to see little Sadie! If you need anything, don't hesitate to call. We're here for you!

Holly and Matthew said...

YAHOOO GIRL!!! I am so excited for you! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers for sure! Good luck focusing at work today!! YAY! Tomorrow you will be a mommy! We hope and pray for a comfortable, happy birthing time for you and your lit'l Sadie! :) Love ya! :)

Aaron and Mandy said...

Good luck - let me know if I can do anything k?

Noah Rasheta said...

We cant wait!!!

MAGGIE'S MEMORIES said...

The girls and I are so excited for you guys. And we can not wait for little Sadie to make her debut. Am so looking forward to lots of pictures. I hope all goes well for you today as you go on that adventure of giving birth to your daughter. Take it from an old pro there is nothing like it and you both will treasure this day forever. All our love to the three of you.

Courtney said...

Yea, it's Wednesday now so you must've had her this morning. That is wonderful. Congratulations and I can'tn wait for the next post. :)