Friday, July 31, 2009

Thanks Mom!!

So this post is way late, but better late than never. My mom came down from Utah for a week to help out with the baby. She got here Thursday night, the day after Sadie was born. She was so so helpful. She would take Sadie when I needed a break, she cooked Nate and I meals, she helped keep our place clean, she re-organized our kitchen, but most importantly she would sit and talk to me. It was so much fun hanging out with her during the day. We would sit and talk about everything and we loved watching Ellen together. Having my mom here, made me realize how much I miss home and the rest of my family. It was so hard to see her go! Thank you so much for everything mom!!! We miss and love you so much and can't wait to be able see you again, ( and Sadie misses all the snuggling).

3 comments:

Shantelle said...

I was wondering when we were going to see more pics of your little angel! We definitely miss you guys. Keep the updates coming!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh man...that's so hard. When my mom left I had a breakdown. I loved those first several days having her there - knowing I had a pro to depend on. I'm sure you felt the same way!

Holly and Matthew said...

AWH.... mom time on both generations is priceless! :)Mom's will always be needed. :) I am so glad she was able to come and enjoy a wonderful visit...and be so supportive and helpful! ;)Mom's are awesome!