Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yea for the Nursery!!

Well we have kept ourselves busy with getting the baby's room ready for Sadie! Nate has been a real trooper and has painted the room. Now he hasn't just painted the room one color, Oh No. I made him paint it three colors and not only that but I made him do stripes! So here are pictures from beginning of painting to end.

The Yellow paint was here when we moved in. The West's ( the family we are renting from), are so nice and let us paint the room.








Here is Nate after he had painted over the yellow with white.


Look at that busy bee!! After the white came the pink! We were able to tape the whole room in one night and then Nate being the best husband, painted all of the pink while I was coaching at the gym. Then Nate got started right away with the brown. The room has vaulted ceilings so Nate had a lot of work to do on a ladder. And after a all of Nate's hard work........... Ta Da!

I am so so grateful for Nate and all the hard work that he put in to Sadie's room. There is still a lot of work that needs to be done, but we are getting closer and closer. We will make sure to post more pictures as we complete the room. And yes, in case you missed it, I only have 60 more days till Sadie time!!!

10 comments:

Meg and Brad said...

It looks like something out of a magazine! I love it! Sadie will love it!

Khayyam said...

that is certainly an impressive room. i've spent a few days painting several rooms but nothing like what you've accomplished. it looks great!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

I mean, it looked amazing when I was there, but with the final touches and the crib going up, it looks uh-mazing!

I just bought the final touch for your present, and I'm so excited to give it to you. Are we gonna have a shower or what, you crazy?

Rasheta Family said...

Wow, that is awesome. can I come look at it?

Billie Sue said...

IMPRESSIVE!!! What a darling little room for Sadie. You two are so cute preparing for this little girl. How wonderful to come into this world to a Mommy and Daddy who already love you so much!

Julie said...

So cute - way to go Nate. I can all ready see this little baby girl has you wrapped around her finger!

Shantelle said...

How darling! Now all you need is Sadie's name up there on the wall! Good job Nate on the painting job. Looks awesome!

Rachelle said...

So cute!! ALmost makes me want one.....the three colored room, not the baby!

Noah Rasheta said...

Good job Nate! The room looks great!

Reagan and Mike said...

oh.. my.. word. Seriously have out done yourselves!! Both of you! Celeste I never would have thought of something so freaking cute and Nate. All i have to say is WOW. Painting is NOT my forte and I give you mad props! ha ha. Seriousl guys. Adorable. Decided on any names? ps celeste you look good girl! =)