Sunday, May 3, 2009

Some Fun and Random Things!

So here are a few fun things that have been happening. First, we went with Noah and Giselle bowling. It was actually a really nice bowling place with a resturant and servers for every lane. Now many may be worried about the fact that a seventh month pregnant women was going to go bowling. Trust me, I felt the same way. But it was really really fun! We bowled one game and can you guess who won?!? Yep, the seven month pregnant one did! Not only did I win, but I won with a 156! I had five strikes. I made Nate take a picture of the score bored, since I knew that no one would believe me.
Also, last Sunday Nate and I decided to have a BBQ. Nate gilled up some chicken, for me and pork for him. We had salad and green beans. It was so nice to sit outside and have our own little dinner. Afterwards, I sat in the hammock and Nate sat on our patio chairs and we just hung out in the warm weather!
Although we have not blogged about him for a while we still do have Dodger. He is still a great dog and we love him to death. He is really fun and brings a lot of laughs to our home. Many of you may think that I am a picky eater, well here is our dogs food before and after he eats. He will put all the food in his mouth walk away from his bowl then drop it on the ground. He will then pick up only the pieces that he wants and eats them.
So when we come home from work we see the mess of all the pieces that he did not eat. So we have to sweep it up and throw the rest away. We are working on finding a kind of food that he will eat all of it. :)
The last thing is that today I have hit the 30 week mark!! Only 10 more weeks to go! We did get our bedding and I am so excited. We almost have the babies room painted and then we will be able to put everything together. We will have pictures shortly. I do just have to say that Nate has been amazing and when you see the room, you will see why!




















3 comments:

Billie Sue said...

You look so cute! The nap in the hammock looks very inviting! Nate looks like a great BBQ king and I'm so proud of you for the bowling! Did little Mr. Rajko enjoy the bowling or was he fussing! Chim up -- the last few weeks are the hardest to endure!

Rachelle said...

How fun!! I love laying out in our hammock as well, unfortunately it is starting to get humid here so we won't be doing that much longer!! Congrats on the bowling score, I don't think i have ever scored that high!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Who is g? They suck. Haha.

You do look so cute...and even cuter in person! I'm so glad you guys are here to share this fun with us. It is really special to get to be going through all of this together.

And yes, Mom, Rajko LOVED bowling. He slept the whole time!