Friday, February 13, 2009

Drum Roll Please........ It's a GIRL!!!


We are so excited! We went to the doctor and he let us know that we are going to be the lucky parents of a beautiful girl! He did have a little bit of a hard time trying to get a good profile picture because of course, she had to be completly upside down. Not even born yet and she is already stubborn like her dad. :)
The doctor made sure that she has all her fingers and all her toes. Everything else looked good and nothing to worry about so far. She is growing at the right rate and is getting cuter and cuter by the day. I am now half way!! (19 weeks) If you ask me on a daily basis I will tell you that it seems like it's taking forever. But I really can't believe that I am already half way. Nate has one name that he loves, but it hasn't really grown on me yet. I think now knowing that it is a girl it may start to grow on me, but we are thiking of some others. Well we will keep you updated on the progress.

5 comments:

Holly and Matthew said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I am sooo happy for you both! I can totally see a beautiful lit'l girl entering your lives! :) She will be so precious. :) I hope the sickness is going away for you. :) YAHOO for making it 19 weeks. :) YA, I agree... it seems like time goes so slow haha. :) I guess 9 months is a generous time for a human being to develop though. Anything for a healthy babe right? :) GREAT NEWS and thanks for posting. :)Love ya :)

Holly and Matthew said...

One more thing....I was wondering if you and Giselle were going to plan the "arranged marriage" for your two little ones now or later when they get a little bit older? haha ;) I am sure that NEVER crossed your mind. (wink, whink) :)

Noah Rasheta said...

I told you you were having a girl. I was so right! We're so excited for you guys.

Giselle Rasheta said...

I called it, I called it! (Imagine this in Sarah's voice from The Land Before Time.) I knew there was no way that Nate would be so set on a girl if there weren't some power beyond him pulling him toward a girl. Even though I originally told you that I'd hate you forever if you had a girl and I had a boy, I of course am over it. I'm WAY too in love already with my little guy even though we haven't met yet. I can't wait for you to keep experience the amazing things that are going to start to come about. She's going to have you guys wrapped around her finger before she's even born.

Holly, uh, of course we already thought of that!!! Although, if we try to push it, I'm sure they'll rebel, so we'll just let them think it's their own choice :) But since Nate and Celeste are already family, we may as well make it official!

We love you guys so much, and we're so excited that you have a healthy little almost 1 pound baby in that flat, flat, tummy of yours.

And Nate stubborn?? Haha. Celeste, you're hilarious. I think she gets that from you.

Shelby Winterton said...

That is so great that you are having a girl. They have come out with some pretty cute boy things but sometimes I wish I had a girl to dress up. Congrats. And what is the name Nate likes? You have me wondering!