Sunday, January 18, 2009

Boy or Girl?!?

Ha Ha just kidding. I am not that big...yet! As of today I am 15 weeks or almost 4 months along. My next appointment is on February 11, and we get to find out if it is a boy or a girl!!! We are so excited and I can't wait to find out so I can start buying stuff and putting together the babies room. Right now neither of us are really hoping for one or the other, although we do have a few names picked out for each. We think it would be fun to have everyone give us there guess as to what you think we are going to have. So let us know!! And if you are one who uses facts or superstition here are some that may help make your decision.
1. I have been pretty sick, throwing up in the morning and sometimes in the evening.
2. The heartbeat was at 160 beats per minute (some say the higher it is, means a girl)
3. The Chinese calendar says that I am going to have a boy.
4. I haven't had any weird cravings except Subway. And the other morning I did make Nate go get me some Ice Cream
for breakfast. :)
5. Nate's family has 5 kids and the first was a girl
6. My family has 5 kids and the first was a boy
7. I have no idea if I am carrying low or high.
And that's all the things that I can think of. So we would love yo know what you all think! And we will of course keep you updated.



14 comments:

Cydnee Gee said...

I guess girl.

Rachelle said...

I think Girl

Giselle Rasheta said...

I think girl, too! But not just to be on the bandwagon...I've been saying that all along. Thanks for all your hints, too! I think you need to have a girl anyway so she can date Rajko!

Thanks for the update, finally...I don't think I can wait 4 more weeks for your next one, though, so you and Nate better do something exciting in the next month. Hey, I have an idea...we can go to Mexico some weekend. It's on!

MAGGIE'S MEMORIES said...

Ok I am going to be the opposite of everyone else. I am saying a boy. And I could be wrong and I might change my mind when I see how you are carrying it. If it is all our front than it will more than likely be a boy, if it is all in the hips and back than it is a girl. But I was always sick with my boys and no cravings and with the girls it was the opposite. I was hardly sick and had lots of cravings. But they say everyone is different. So we will see. I just hope that you have a very healthy baby whether it is a girl or a boy.

Shantelle said...

Well...I am going to say boy. They're much cheaper. :) It's too easy to go overboard with dressing a girl. As for how you're carrying, for me it was opposite of Maggie. Brayden was low and far back making me feel really round. Brooklyn on the other hand was higher and stuck straight out. Not sure though if this is a consistent theory. It will be fun to find out what you're having!

Holly and Matthew said...

HOORAY for your baby growing! :) I am going with a little girl... but I have to admit I have no facts behind my decision. haha :) I am just visualizing you with a little girl the first time around (for some reason). WE SHALL SEE!! :)I pray all goes well and a healthy baby comes either way. :) I am excited to hear the details. YAY :) I hope you start to feel better. :)

The Bastidas Family said...

I also think girl and have thought so since you made your first announcement.

Meg and Brad said...

I see you're 4 months along and still wearing a size 0!! I'd like to do that! I hope you'll have a boy!! Mostly b/c I wasn't sick at all with Halle (maybe b/c HF knew what was in store?) but I think it is necessary to have a protective big brother!! That's what I want for my girls!!

Scott, Nicole, Korbin and Eden said...

So it's official. You look tiny! And so of course that means I'm jealous and that leads to me hating you! JK. I am way excited for you guys! I think it's a boy!

Malerie said...

hey...you're expecting! Yay! I'm so glad I found your blog...I love when I get in touch with people. I didn't even know you have moved. You sound so happy though! As for a prediction on your happy annoucement....I'm thinking girl. But honestly you can't know. Good luck!

jana said...

The Chinese know their stuff...I am going with a boy. But I have to tell you this last pregnancy has me confused all the signs showed it was a girl and alas it's a boy! If you had a boy our boys could be best buds since they will be really close in age.

Melissa Fisher said...

You are not showing at all! Holy Skinny! Fun fun fun! It will change. Boy or Girl... hmm. I want to say girl so I can send some headbands and hairbows, but all i know are boys.. so I think to guess boy, but who knows! I'm excited to find out too! Send us an e-mail after you find out!

Reagan and Mike said...

ha you can't even tell you're having a kid! you just more "endowed" in the chest area! ha ha sorry, you look good! I'm gonna guess girl, but i'm always wrong with this stuff so plan on a boy =) love you guys!

Rasheta Family said...

my guess is it is a girl, but there is no rhyme or reason why. Can't wait to hear which one it is!
Anissa