Sunday, June 22, 2008

Girls Camp!!





As many of you may know I was released as the Young Women's President a couple of weeks ago. It truly has been tougher than I thought. I miss all of my girls and the leaders that I have worked with. Well this past week it was girls camp!! It was held at Heber Valley Girls Camp and it was so AMAZING!! I was only able to go up for the last day, but I had so much fun. When I first got there we went on a two mile hike, which is where I realized that I am out of shape, (I tried not to show it though). After the hike we were able to eat lunch and have some free time, where we could talk and hang out. I had so much fun hanging out with all the girls and doing crafts. Later that evening we had some awesome dutch oven dinner before testimony meeting. Testimony meeting was and has always been an incredible thing. I was so proud of my girls and the things that they shared. They have such strong spirits and are great examples to me and other girls. I am really sad that I was not able to go up for the whole week, but that one day was so much fun!!! I have loved this ward, calling, and the girls and leaders that I have had so many great experiences with.

4 comments:

Nana Maggie said...

Celeste, I am so glad that you were able to go up to Girls Camp even if it was for only one day. I know that it really made Vanessa's day. She sure misses you, even if she has given you some grief in the past. She kept saying that she hoped that you would be able to come up. Thanks again for all that you have done for my girls, I know that they will miss you greatly. Take care and come and see us sometime. Love, Maggie Brooks

*kAy*:) said...

Thx for coming up to girls camp. I really enjoyed it alot, it was sooo much fun. could u send me the other pics of girls camp also so i can put them up on the yw's blog plz. well take care and i will surely miss yall wen ur gone.YOu have been a BIG example to me and i really have enjoyed u alot, and your testimony ment alot to me also. Thx celeste and Nate for everything we will miss you both dearly, good luck ♥ yall
ur sis kk

Giselle Rasheta said...

How fun! I didn't know that you went up to girl's camp! Looks like fun, though... I find it hard to believe that you're out of shape, but I find it easy to believe that you wouldn't let anyone know it...I love that about you!

Hey, you should move your profile, lists, and music to the right so it doesn't cover your pics/updates! I hate missing out on anything...

Noah Rasheta said...

I have an idea: You guys should move down here and Nate should be a police officer!!!!! Sound like a good idea?

-Noah