Wednesday, January 27, 2010

6 Months!

Is it already time for another month update?!? I can't believe how fast time flies. There have been a lot of things going on this last month. We were able to go home for Christmas and we loved seeing family and friends. In fact, we loved it so much we decided to move back to Utah!! Ok ok, there were some other things that helped us make this decision, but family and friends were the most important. We are going to be driving to Utah on Friday. I don't think it has really hit me that we are moving back.
Nate and I are going to miss Arizona. We Love the weather here. I can't believe we are trading that in for the cold weather of Utah. How did I ever last 22 years?!? We also love the whole "feel" of Arizona. Somewhat like California, but without the ocean. I know that we will come visit. And yes, this picture shows you what happens when you take too long taking pictures. She wanted that piece of paper so bad.
We are going to be living with Nate's parents for a little bit. We still have people renting our condo and we are going to take this opportunity to save some money. Unfortunately, Nate has to stay in Arizona two extra weeks to finish out some classes. :( While I am glad that he is in school and we have gotten free tuition, it is going to be really sad to not be with him.
Now enough about us boring people, back to the baby!!! She is sitting up all by herself now. As you can see by the pictures. She still falls over some times and is not happy about it, but she is getting better. She can also sit up while laying on her side. I think that her belly helps give her a good center of gravity. :) It is huge!
I am not sure as to why she loves to chew on her shoes. Actually, I am not sure as to why we let her chew on her shoes. Probably because it makes her happy. She seems to be teething, but then again I said that three months ago and nothin'. So, as you can tell she is still bald AND has no teeth. Sweet!
Lately we have been giving Sadie some 1st foods. She really likes them all. Even the Peas and Green Beans. She gets extremely dirty after eating these and usually needs a bath. During the process she will try and feed herself, stick her hand in her mouth, and try to grab you. All good times.
This may not look like a enjoyable face, but she is digging the peas!
Of coarse, Dodger. I am trying to make it a point to include him on the blog, not that he can look at it. He is such a fat and lazy dog, but we love him. And Sadie just can't get enough of him. (See our last post with the video if you want proof).
"Sup Dog".
"Mom.. Mom.. Mom.. Mom.. Mom.. Mom.. Mom.. Mom.. Mom.. Mom.. Mom....." "What?!" "Hi"
Sadie is getting so close to crawling!!! She will get on her stomach, push up on her knees and rock back and forth. She has a little bit of an army crawl going on as well. Expect videos to come shortly. And yes, that would be Sadie going for her shoe again.
"Got it!!" Sadie is also really funny. She will get up on her side like she is in the picture above, (without the shoe) and just pose. She likes to sit there for some time looking at Nate and I. I think we are in big trouble with this one.
"So Shiny." Definitely her mother's daughter. :)
And yes, last but not least, she has now discovered when I put bows or flowers on her head. I am hoping this is just a phase. Since she is going to be bald for some time, she will need to like all sorts of headbands and bows. I have too many cute ones that she needs to wear.
Yea for Mom and Sadie! I can't believe how much I love this girl. She makes our life so much fun and exciting. I can't wait to have her grow up with both grandparents, cousins, and aunt and uncles. She is going to have so much fun. We love Arizona so much and the people that we have met here. I have enjoyed working at the University of Phoenix and met a lot of great people there that I will be friends with forever. We are also leaving Noah and Giselle, our best friends. We have had so much fun with them through the years. I can't believe that we are not going to be so close. I am not sure I will be able to handle being away from them. Thank you to them for always being there for us and we are going to miss you guys so much! Thanks for a great time Arizona! We will be back soon to visit.

6 comments:

Shantelle said...

Love, love, love the pictures! I can't believe how grown up she is already. You better move into Nate's parent's house and baby-proof quick! She'll be all over the place! We are SO SO SO excited to have you guys back home. Can't wait to see you!

The Fishers said...

We can't wait to come home too!!! We love you guys.

Rasheta Family said...

We are seriously going to miss you guys!!! I wish you all the best in your new adventure. You are welcome to stay with us anytime you want to visit AZ!

Holly and Matthew said...

ADORABLE PICS MY DEAR!! She is getting so big and will certainly be crawling everywhere very soon I'm sure. :) WELCOME BACK TO UTAH! Loved the blog post. :)Hope all is well! love ya!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Is it okay if I am crying right now? I can't believe that you guys are leaving us :( Sadie is going to love being in Utah with all of her cousins and grandparents and I know you know that I'm extremely jealous. We will miss you, but we expect you back shortly to visit!

Aaron and Mandy said...

hey - my e-mail is wettstein3@cox.net - send me yours so I can invite you to my blog. Cheers and happiness to you both in UT. You will be missed