Ha Ha just kidding. I am not that big...yet! As of today I am 15 weeks or almost 4 months along. My next appointment is on February 11, and we get to find out if it is a boy or a girl!!! We are so excited and I can't wait to find out so I can start buying stuff and putting together the babies room. Right now neither of us are really hoping for one or the other, although we do have a few names picked out for each. We think it would be fun to have everyone give us there guess as to what you think we are going to have. So let us know!! And if you are one who uses facts or superstition here are some that may help make your decision.
1. I have been pretty sick, throwing up in the morning and sometimes in the evening.
2. The heartbeat was at 160 beats per minute (some say the higher it is, means a girl)
3. The Chinese calendar says that I am going to have a boy.
4. I haven't had any weird cravings except Subway. And the other morning I did make Nate go get me some Ice Cream
for breakfast. :)
5. Nate's family has 5 kids and the first was a girl
6. My family has 5 kids and the first was a boy7. I have no idea if I am carrying low or high.
And that's all the things that I can think of. So we would love yo know what you all think! And we will of course keep you updated.