Sunday, October 4, 2009

Celeste is my hero!

Recently I went out and bought a mountain bike to try and get back into riding. I went once and had an absolute blast on the desert trails out here. After I got back, Celeste told me she would like to get a bike and go mountain biking with me. We went out that day and bought her a bike as well. Last week, Celeste went for her first mountain bike ride ever!! We went to a place called Usery Mountain Rec Area. It's pretty flat desert with trails all over, something perfect for a new rider. Celeste did so awesome. She was such a great sport the whole time. She was totally legit with all her own gear, the helmet, the camelback, everything. She didn't look like a beginner and she certainly didn't ride like a beginner. It was so much fun for us to be able to ride together. Huge thanks to Noah and Giselle for watching Sadie while we were gone. It was a good opportunity for Rajko and Sadie to get to know each other. Celeste is so amazing and I'm so lucky to have her as my wife. She is such a great mom. I love her so much! Biking is just one more activity that I am lucky enough to share with her.




2 comments:

Shantelle said...

Way to go Celeste! You're looking great and looks like you're having a fun time. You know what's next...a triathalon!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Dang it! Now I want a bike so we can all go...

Celeste, you're my hero, too! I'm glad you're liking your bike and going biking. This is definitely the place to be if you want to ride bikes all winter. I'm excited that it's finally outdoor weather (well, it's getting there). You look great honey...see you tomorrow!