Sunday, August 23, 2009

1 Month Old!!

Well Sadie is actually about 5 1/2 weeks now, I have just been a slacker about the posts. So here is a picture of her at 1 month! She is growing so so much and has cute chunky thighs. I went and had her weighed, just to make sure that she was gaining weight and getting enoung to eat. She now weighs 9 lbs 14 oz!!! So she is getting enough to eat for sure!



She still is as cute as ever and I love all the clothes that we have for her!! Like this cute onsie. She wore it well. :)









We are still very lucky with Sadie. She is such a good baby! She is eating about every 3-4 hours during the day and is sleeping about 5-6 hours at night. She loves to be held, maybe a little too much. She will fall asleep in our arms and if we try to set her down anywhere, she will wake up and wonder why you are not holding her. Mmmm... I am guessing this is not good.



Sadie seems to enjoy bath time. Since she is still so small her body is not all the way in the water so we have to keep pouring water over her to keep her warm. But other than that she seems to have a good time and she smells so so so good!! I love the smell of fresh and so clean babies!





We were lucky enough to have Nate's sister and her family visit us. We were able to visit and catch up and then we went to dinner at El Pollo Loco. It was so great to see them and to have family visit. It has been really sad since my mom and Nate's parents have left. We really miss our families an cannot wait to be able to visit!!


I just thought this picture was so cute. We are learning about all the new baby gadgets, this being one of them. There are so many things out there for babies it is crazy!
Well Sadie has hit the little awkard stage of being too big for newborn clothes, but does not fit into her 0-3 month clothes, as you can tell by the picture. I guess she will have to wait until she is closer to 3 months to wear the skirt. And I promise she does have two legs.

















All three of us went to church today for the entire time. Sadie did great. Slept through all of sacrament, I feed her during sunday school, then she was awake for half of relief society and then went to sleep. But the most exciting thing of the day was her outfit!! I am in love with her dress and was so excited that she (somewhat) fit into it. So of course we had to take some pictures of her in her cute sunday outfit.






Well that is all for now! I have to start work in a week and am not excited at all. I am going to take the next week and soak up all I can of Sadie because it will be so hard to leave her. And I promise that I will be better at keeping everyone updated! Love to All!

9 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh my gosh, she looks amazing in her Sunday best! And I must say, you look pretty darn fabulous in your new shirt, too!! What a good looking family.

With Sadie's clothes...one thing I've learned is that (like adult clothes) the sizes on the tags don't matter!! Well, they do, but it depends on the brand. Circo from target and Gerber are the tiniest. So make sure you get out the 3-6 month stuff early of that, and she should probably fit the best in those two brands right now. Carters is my favorite-fitting stuff. Long and lean and usually fits the actual sizes in the tags. Walmart brand stuff usually runs pretty big. Rajko wears 6-9 month target jammies right now but can still fit in 0-3 month Walmart shorts. Go figure! I recommend getting out the next size up before you think you need them so you don't miss out on wearing any cute stuff! Now I'll hop off my soap box :)

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful! I need you to email me a copy of Gabby feeding her because the picture that we took is from the wrong side and we just got the top of Sadie's head. Her Sunday dress is adorable!

Shantelle said...

Thanks for posting the adorable pics! I can't believe it's been one month already. Sadie is SO cute. And, yes, you are looking way too good to have just had a baby. We are excited to see you guys next week!

Tuckers said...

Isn't parenthood the best? She sure is cute.

Rachelle said...

she is so cute!! I can't believe how big she is!! She is going to be the most stylish baby!!

Cydnee Gee said...

Oh, right on Giselle!! Good call! She is right with the sizing. You may find that with hand-me-downs (including or especially the ones I sent) that they seem to get smaller and smaller so just don't miss out and pay too much attention to the size on the tag.

Pretty girl, can't wait to meet her!!

Melissa Fisher said...

We look forward to seeing you in a few days!! And meeting the new little Sadie. She is gorgeous! So so cute.

Reagan and Mike said...

oh... the dress is adorable..!! I miss you guys! she's so cute and celeste you are one hot mama!! ha ha. you're one lucky husband nate! i love you guys and hopefully we can see you soon!

FCZ said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-senam-hamil