Sunday, March 29, 2009

Getting Closer and Closer


I am now 26 weeks and counting! It acutally seems like it has been going pretty fast, but I hear that the last few months are the hardest and longest. As far as how I am feeling, I'm doing pretty good. There are still mornings that are not so good, but it is a lot better than the first few months. We have been trying to get things ready, but not overdoing it. We did buy a crib, which I am very very excited about. It has a changing table attached which I think will be nice. We got it on a Friday night and Nate was so cute and suprised me by putting it all together the next day while I was coaching at the gym. It is so cute how excited he is to have a little girl and be a dad. We are only two weeks away for coming up to Utah for a baby shower! We are so excited to see friends and family, and I hope that the weather is nice when we go. :) We have heard that it still snows. As far as the weather down here goes, not trying to make you jealous, but it is perfect! This time of year you smell all the blossoms and citrus everytime you walk outside. We have about 7 palm trees in our back yard and two bogunvea's. (I have no idea how to spell that, but maybe Mom Fisher can correct me since that is her favorite flower). Nate was outside laying on our hamock, staring up at the blue sky, through the palm trees, smelling the blossoms and the grapefruit tree that we also have. He said that he felt like he was on a tropical island, just without the beach. We are really really liking it here more and more.
Another fun thing is that we are planning a trip to San Diego!! Nothing is official yet, but we have our time share and thought that since it is only about a 5 hour drive it could be somthing fun before the baby comes. We are thinking about sometime in May and going to Sea World, the Wild Animal Park and the Zoo. If anyone has any other suggestions let us know. Well that is about all for now, hopefully we will be able to see everyone when we come up to Utah! We love and miss everyone.

10 comments:

Rasheta Family said...

Love the crib. Thanks for CLUE! You guys are so awesome. GREAT neighbors! How did your grapefruits turn out this year? I never tried one.

*kAy*:) said...

Aww I cant wait a few more months till you have the lil one:) Can't wait to see you girl, I miss you like crazy sista:) The baby things are soo adorable. Love all the pics. Miss ya

Giselle Rasheta said...

How fun! Getting all your stuff together is such a blast, and I'm sure that after your shower you're going to go crazy in that (already spoiled) baby's room!

I have to agree about the weather. I LOVE the snow and the winter in Utah, but after one winter here, I have to say...I understand why people live here. What were there, 2 weeks when we had to pull out jackets??

We love you guys so much...we're so excited for you to have your baby and be crazy new parents like us!

Holly & Matthew Blanchard said...

BEAUTIFUL CRIB MY DEAR! I am so excited for your little girl to greet the world! :) She will definitely be LOVED :)

Courtney said...

Hey Celeste! I can't believe I just found your blog...and how come nobody has told me that you are having a baby?!?! C'mon, where is that family gossip?
Congratulations. I'm so excited for you. :)

Reagan and Mike said...

I'm so jealous by the way... it snowed today. ugh. =) but on a brighter note we put our house up for rent today! yay. cross your fingers! love you guys! I said it on face book already but you look so good! such a freaking cute prego girl. Nates a luck guy =)

Shantelle said...

Thanks for posting the pregnant picture. You'll thank me later! And besides, you're so darn cute you need to show it off!

The Fishers said...

Thanks Shantelle! I'm nt going to lie it is harder to see myself get bigger and bigger. But at least I have a sister who calls me out on it and makes me put up a picture! Love Ya

cloud said...

We are so happy for you guys! btw nice pics!!! I so want this winter to be over! I hate cold!! anyway, mom's fave flower is Bugambilia :) I love it too! :)

Melissa Fisher said...

You need a new post. An updated pic! So fun to see you guys. We've been talking about visiting AZ, but we have many dreams and don't know when it will happen! :) Not much longer and you'll have an angel in your arms, keeping you up at night! :) Be sure to check out my bow blog. mfisherdesign.blogspot.com I am in the process of adding pictures of all my bows. Not quite there, but it's worth a look! :)