Thursday, December 4, 2008

TAGGED!!

Our great friend Reagan, (who is finally back to blogging, so welcome back) tagged Nate and I.

8 T.V. Shows I Enjoy Watching:
1. The Office
2. One Tree Hill
3. Survivor
4. The Amazing Race
5. Biggest Loser ( I cry every episode)
6. ER
7.America's Next Top Model (don't judge me)
8.Hero's




8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Went through 8 hours of training
2. Went and coached gymnastics after 8 hours of training
3. Definately went to sleep!
4. Ate Spaghetti-o's ( I forgot how good those were)
5. Had McDonalds for lunch
6. Went to sleep
7. Watched One Tree Hill
8. Played with our puppy (still way too much energy)
8 Things that I am looking forward to:
1. Being done with training
2. Christmas in Utah (not the weather)
3. A Doctors Appointment (weird I know)
4. The new season of The Bachelor (Go Jason)
5. A trip to Hawaii in 2010 ( it will happen!)
6. Done with training (did I already say that?)
7. Going Christmas shopping for all of you!!
8. Seeing my family!! ( I Love you)
8 Things I Love About Fall
1. I'm going to steal my friend Noah's answer- "There is no Fall in Arizona" :)
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. All U.S. Americans can locate places such as The Iraq and umm like Africa on a map.
2. New Clothes!!
3. Special Furniture (It makes sense)
4. To be done with Training :)
5. To grow a Money Tree
6. Trip to Hawaii (oh it will happen)
7. For Michelle to win Biggest Loser (down with the Blue team, vicky= Evil)
8. I ran out of stuff so... A money tree :)
8 People I Tag:
Shantelle and Josh
Justin and Ali (you better do it Losers!)
Mom and Dad
Jana and Ryon
Rachelle and Sean.

2 comments:

Holly and Matthew said...

Hey girl! :) I loved your entry. :) How are you doing? I am so sad Matthew and I will be gone for Christmas break by the time you and Giselle are here. :) It would have been fun to say hi!!!! :) I sent you and Giselle and email the other day... did you get it? :) love ya girl! Hope all is well! :)

The Fishers said...

Thanks Holly!! I wish we could see you guys too, but you will have a great Christmas break. I am doing great. Just started a new job at the University of Phoenix. I did not get your e-mail so maybe just send it again.