Monday, November 10, 2008

Slowly, But Surely


I know that it has taken me a long time to put up new pictures of our house, but it has been a little slow putting everything together. Finally I do have a few rooms completely decorated. It has been a lot of fun to put everything together and I really love trying to come up with creative ideas that don't cost money, or if it does, very little. One of my favorite places to buy decorations, Dollar Tree. :) I love that place! Anyway here are some pictures of what is finished so far.













Now a quick note about this mirror. The West's (the people we are renting from) had several vinyle letter sayings around the house and she asked if she could keep them there. Most of them are ok and I can live with, but the one in the entry way (seen here) is a scripture. Don't get me wrong it is a great scripture, but it is all about children. Since we don't have any I wanted to cover it with this mirror, but the only way to do that was to hang it a little higher than what we would have liked. So if your like Nate and think it is way too high, you are just going to have to accept it because I like it. :)

One last thing. I'm sure you noticed that our Master bedroom was not pictured. That is because I am giving it a make-over. I am really excited about it. Nate gave me a new comforter set for our birthday and it is awesome. I have most of the room finished but there are a few details that I want finished before I post a picture.

8 comments:

Katie & Justus said...

Hello my dear! things are looking great in your house! There's a slight chance we will be in Arizona in February, if we are I'll be sure to try and visit if we are close to where you are! : )

Noah Rasheta said...

The house is looking great! Good job Celeste!

Shantelle said...

Looking good! I can't wait to see your bedroom. We are really excited to see you guys this week. If by some slim chance BYU plays in the Fiesta Bowl, you can expect some company :)

Cydnee Gee said...

looking good!! so nice to make your living space your own. it's very cute.

I do have a better suggestion on how to fix the mirror/scripture about kids situation. Not sure if you're willing to go to that extreme though. . . . . . :-) (you know what I'm hinting at, right?) Then you can just take the mirror down.

Giselle Rasheta said...

I think the mirror is FABULOUS where it is :)

The whole house looks great...I have seen it first hand and think you've done an amazing job at it. I'm also excited for you to show everyone your master bedroom, since I've seen it and know how awesome it is looking already.

Holly and Matthew said...

Well done my dear!!! IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! GREAT WORK!!! How is everything coming along out there? What are you doing for work these days? Maybe you should go into design. :) :) Hope all is well. love you!

Reagan and Mike said...

looks great guys! thats funny about the scripture. ha. honestly i don't know if i'd want a scripture on my wall either. ha ha. looks like you guys are doing so well! we might be coming down in feb and we want to hang out! we miss you!

*kAy*:) said...

Beautiful home Celeste. Miss and love yall xoxo
Love ur sis Kay